Sunday, March 17, 2013

Been too long, but I've been busy!



 Over a month, goes so fast. The good thing is, Ive been working on another portrait that will be my best work ever. Still on the good news front, Ive also done some sketches, timed with charcoal to change it up a bit. I hope you like these!

 AT-AT



This is 11 x 18 done with a chunk of charcoal in 20 minutes.


Boba Fett



11" x 19" done with a chunk of charcoal in 45 minutes this time.


"Imagination and Inspiration"


A smaller original piece 6" x 9" done again with a lump of charcoal.

 That is it for now, is amazing one month's time can be looked through so quickly. Thanks for looking again, I love comments both good and critical cause I just dun want to get better, so help me do that please!

No comments:

Post a Comment