Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome..



 Hi, I'm new here, you are new here, so we both already have something in common. For most people something in common is all it takes to create something lasting and grand.

 I will be posting new and old art here for all to see. Bear with me if I happen to fall off the boat and rant from time to time, so let this be my disclaimer to you now. I am 95% soft hearted Do-Gooder-SuperDad but sometimes I let my inner warlock roam free..


 So thanks for visiting I hope this goes well, nothing in my life would be greater than being paid to put pencil to paper or stylus to Wacom 22HD!



Here is a little sampling as I get this up and going. 2012 Central Wyoming Fair and Rodeo Chalk Art Show.


 Super Mario 1


Super Mario 2



Super Mario 3



So stay tuned and thanks for giving me some of your valuable time, I appreciate any and ALL comments. Thanks!!






No comments:

Post a Comment